COVID-19 Thermal Camera System
Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution
The Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution combines the latest hybrid thermal network camera, a blackbody calibration device, and an NVR with Facial Recognition to monitor temperatures within large groups of people at a distance. The Dahua solution delivers contactless and continuous non-invasive detection of elevated skin temperatures. Accurate temperature monitoring can reduce false positives, minimizing the number of people sent to secondary inspection, reducing manpower requirements and improving personnel safety.
Build Your Solution
- Ultra-high accuracy ±0.54° F temperature monitoring (with blackbody). Without the blackbody, the accuracy range drops to ±1.8° F).
- ePoE Technology for converting coaxial to pure IP and long distance transmission.
- Remote viewing and configuration with Dahua’s Free DMSS app.
- Captures person’s identity automatically with facial recognition via NVR.
- Automatic temperature monitoring without personal contact.
- Live alerts to both mobile app and recorder, with automatic recording of temperatures that exceed limit defined by operator.
- Monitors Multiple People
- Long-distance rapid screening at up to 15 feet.
- Face Detection allows for monitoring of multiple trigger people in view for identification.
- Monitors up to 30 people/second, much faster than handheld solutions with no fear of cross-contamination.
- No posing for the camera required or removal of accessories such as a face mask.
Screenshots from Actual Thermal Footage
Sunglasses / Hat
Hot Drink non-detection
- System components are portable for easy relocation if the system needs to be moved.
- Monitors multiple people from a distance of 15 feet away.
- Enables a fast assessment without personal contact.
Avoid deploying in areas
- Direct sunlight or Backlight
- Reflective surfaces
- High ambient temperature
- Strong airflow
Avoid areas with interference
- Microwave ovens
- High-power lamps
Call for a customized quote.